The Manual Deepin (Deepin Manual or DManual) It is a guide only to new users. If you are new (a) in this operating systemWe recommend accessed from the Launcher. It has illustrations and guides to the original applications (such as preinstalled).
Version 2 was announced in 2018 and is included from 15.9.
What's Manual Deepin offers
The manual contains a series of tutorials and step on the various original applications included in Deepin. also it includes the graphical environment.
You have more than 20 manuals in English (with texts in Spanish) with illustrations and steps as clearly as possible. Since it is based largely on graphical interface, it will be more like adapt. Is displayed when the program is installed, note. Many of them have on the wiki to consult with other users.
Access from Deepin OS
- As a shortcut
- Open from pitcher or search for it as Manual.
- Click on one of the applications.
- Look in the sidebar to explain how to do such activity.
- Another way to access in the preinstalled application, press the context menu. Then click Help.
Access from the wiki
Here are the topics covered this manual are shown. The information comes from the version 15.11. May not reflect changes in future releases.
- Deepin Desktop Manual
- File Manager or File Manager: 1st Y part 2
- Store or App Store
- Boot maker
- Monitor System or System Monitor
- Pictures viewer or Image Viewer
- Screen capture or Screenshot
- Screen Recorder
- Voice Recorder
- Cloud Print
- Cloud Scan
Tags: Deepin 15.11