Table of Contents
This is the first of two parts, to update faster installation packages that the official repository China. Look for the nearest to the place you are visiting the page mirror.
The mirrors are listed in the original version of Deepin. That is, we will not include non-Debian based and other implementations.
Want to get ISO Deepin? Uses page List of mirrors for CD. You'll notice a slight change with links.
Telegram thank the group Deepin in Spanish. If you want to copy, cite the source, it is under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0. It is a form ofto thank.
Some repositories use the HTTPS protocol for safety, that is our priority. If you have problems using this repository, remove the
Before: https://mirrors.kernel.org/deepin/ Now: http://mirrors.kernel.org/deepin/
If you want to include a repository mirror list, see this wiki page.
- United States - Kernel.org
- United States - Silicon Valley Web Hosting LLC
- Brazil - Scientific Computing and Free Software
- Brazil - Sao Paulo University (also applies to South America)
- Cuba - Havana (members only within the island)
? Europe and Africa:
- Portugal - University of Porto
- Spain - University of Zaragoza
- Sweden - Zetup AB
? Asia and Oceania:
- Russia - Truenetwork
- China - Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Japan - JAIST
deb [by-hash = force] (website) panda main contrib non-free
deb [by-hash = force] http://sft.if.usp.br/deepin/ panda main contrib non-free
Note: The branch
panda It ensures that Deepin uses stable packages designed for the operating system.
This is the easiest step. From the terminal type this code, type administrator password and executes:
update && sudo apt sudo apt-and full-upgrade