Table of Contents
This is a contribution to use services energy saving in Deepin. Overall, energy saving is automatic. In addition to this, there are other services separately for power management.
Good advice: Effects window off from the Control center.
There are applications hardinfo or
powerstat to display information from your computer.
This tool meets these purposes:
- Adjust the core and portable power;
- Manage power supply and hard drives;
- Save data and wireless sound card;
- Off peripherals such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and screen;
- Calibrates the battery.
- To avoid conflicts check if you quickly install
- You can uninstall this package
- Install service
sudo apt install tlp
sudo tlp start
- ThinkPad only: install other packages
sudo apt install tp-smapi-dkms acpitool
- If you want to make a diagnosis
sudo apt stat
More information: TLP
There is a graphical version for easy call management
TLPUI. It is available in Github repositories.
This tool is similar to TLP. Although I thought about APPRAISAL.
It is installed with
sudo apt install powertop. And it runs with
sudo powertop. If you want to save a copy of the registry before starting use
sudo powertop --html=powertop.html.
If you are interested, you can also try other packages to optimize energy. Before installing we recommend reviewing the description of these to avoid side effects.
laptop-mode-tools: Enables a set of tools using the "laptop mode".
smartmontoolsDisplays information related to SMART hard drives
ethtoolDisables the Wake on LAN or "Power from LAN"