Paquete (Plural: package) contains the software ready to use. That package, as bears his name, stores data (or part thereof). When a packet uses other packages, either to save space, it is known as a dependency.
It also complements files
.debDownloadable on other websites. Unlike the Windows installers, Installation is immediate. You can always download an updated version or degrade.
- The packages can be downloaded from containers. The official name is repository.
- If you use Deepin Store, The Applications They are easy to install. The reason is that the packages are downloaded and installed in a single process.
- Data is saved in the folder
usror similar. That depends software distributor.
- The application can have all the data in one package. A similar plan to perform with software Flatpak Y AppImage.
- A trick used by developers, are separate packages. For example, Kodi uses packages: one for primary, one for data and the other for plugins. Saves time job.
- The operating system, as well as system services They are administered in the same way. Beware of touching them, if dependencies are not met, can "break the system".
- If upgrade equipment, System services will continue to implement its previous version until reboot. If you want to refresh at that time, you can use tools like needrestart.
- The data are compiled before his PACKAGING. Among them it is GCC: GNU C Compiler.
- Deepin Store (recommended)
- Synaptic (For the curious, you can install other packages)
- APT (For advanced users, uses terminal)
Pecularies some cases we explained in Article Notices related to updating packages. In English the name is
- What if the message appears 'package stank'
- What to do if warns that 'You can remove orphaned packages'
- What to do if warns that 'The package hash does not match expected'
- install applications
- What kind of software manages Deepin
- Debian web site
- Article Wikipedia
- Blog phenobarbital