The control center It contains the configuration of the operating system Deepin. There, you will find all settings for the screen, sound, Internet, energy and so on.
If you enter for the first time on this operating system, accessed in several ways:
- Seeking "Control Center" from the pitcher
- Slipping and lower right corner of the screen
- By clicking "Settings" from the launcher (if you have compact appearance)
Material in the Control Center
- Accounts of user
- Applications default
- customization (Tide, Halo...)
- networking and Intenet (DHCP connection, Wifi, VPN)
- Keyboard (including Shortcuts)
- System information
If you want to know where the settings are saved, check the documentation Etc folder.
Diego is Administrator and Founder Deepin In SpanishAmong its many functions Diego He is the author on our website and Collaborating Deepin Wiki. He is also a translator of the operating system and applications. His favorite phrase is: "Running is life. Everything that happens before or after is just waiting. "