ADVERTENCIA: Este artículo está obsoleto, por favor visita este para información actualizada.
After installing the new version of Deepin 15.6 WPS something we noticed it is that the option to translate its interface is no longer available in this suite for Linux. To overcome this and provide a solution, we have created and compiled the necessary packages.
Attention:Must install the repository Deepines 2.0:
Translate WPS Interface
- After installing the repository run the following command in the terminal:
update && sudo apt sudo apt full-upgrade
- After we installed the following:
Sudo apt install WPS-fix-is
- WPS closed and open back
- To install the Spanish dictionary and spell checker, run in the terminal
Sudo apt install WPS-dict-is
Set as default dictionary
- We open a new document
- We go to the tab: Review
- We choose the option: Checking spelling
- We double-click the Spanish language and then close wps
This solution is owed to our fellow community@car
Alexander is Administrator and founder of Deepin In SpanishAs part of the team Alexander performs different functions for the community, is active developer icon theme halo Icons and also develops and writes articles for the website.