The Deepines Repository and Store They are a draft developed by the community group Deepin Latin Code (Deepin in Spanish). You must bear in mind that by downloading the installers (Deb files) you are automatically accepting our responsibility agreements (Download Terms), which are:
- We are in no way liable for damages that may occur as a result of using our services. Neither Deepin in Spanish, neither Deepines store, or Deepines Repository, nor any member of the staff, Operators, Collaborators, Moderators, past, present or future Subsidiaries, are responsible for any error that you have / had or will have on his or her computers or computer laptop or laptops system / s or any other equipment where you use our services and is / are a result of their use, We do not provide or make warranties of ANY kind. We are not responsible for any damage / s that may occur when using apps or services provided by us. ALL our services and products are offered «How are they and how are they»NO guarantees from NINGÚN type both displayed and implied. YOU are solely responsible. In other simple words, if your system explodes in your face after using our services, you should recover and pick up the pieces yourself. Only you are responsible, We will NOT be responsible.
- Packages are stored on the website deepines.com (another of the sites part of our network deepinenespañol.org ). Click to see the list of packages we review. We will update frequently.
- The installer adds the authentication keys and access to the separate repository. Do not modify or uninstall the package to avoid download problems.
- repository It should not be used in other distributions outside Deepin. In addition, except for prior documentation, you should not run programs in environments other than DDE.
- The repository fulfills the function of distributing content with the intention of facilitating social welfare. Therefore, the community is not obliged to offer software for criminal, war or criminal activities.
- The service is Subject to change without notice. In general, only frequent users of the community are accessible.
About the repository applications:
- Before installing an application you must update the repository from the terminal (with
sudo apt update) Synaptic or something similar.
- If you use Deepin Store, you may encounter errors when updating applications from the list. For example, two versions of the same program.
- Report any failure our forum as soon as possible, in the "Applications" category. Please. It indicates what are the steps so that we can reproduce the problem and correct it.
- The exception for the report rule is when a reproducible bug occurs outside Deepines. Which you should contact the support of the mentioned software to deliver a version with patches.
- Please don't use the forum to suggest apps for the app store, check out our article.