A few days from himupdate of the Deepin base to Debian 10.6, a new update of Deepin desktop and applications has been released. The following is a translation of the original publication in deepin.org.
The new version 11031.106 (build) introduces new functions: backup and restore, download manager, browser, optimizes more than 200 items for desktop environment, applications, etc., improves system performance and user experience.
- Added: Backup and Restore with System Backup, Full Disk Backup, Manual Restore, Restore All Settings, etc.
- Fixed: Sometimes only one resolution was displayed on the newly installed system.
- Fixed: "transparency" settings display issue.
- Fixed: The three-level menu of the network settings disappeared after connecting to an external wireless network card.
- Fixed: scroll bar display issue in account list.
- Fixed: Three-level menu appeared after clicking Keyboard and Language Shortcuts.
- Fixed: "Ctrl + Alt + A" shortcut key cannot start screenshot sometimes.
- Fixed: Crashing after enabling automatic noise cancellation for Bluetooth headsets.
- Fixed: Left right balance slider was not in the middle in Sound> Output.
- Fixed - Wrong item checked in sound playlist on dock when opening Music app.
- Fixed: window effect had no effect on Deepin ID login window the first time.
- Added: Download manager, supporting task creation (download links, BT seeds), download status display, file recycle bin and other functions.
- Added: browser, which opens web pages in seconds, with easy to use features and super performance.
- Optimized: mail, disk manager and camera to improve the user experience.
- Fixed: 140% or more CPU usage after starting Firefox.
- Fixed: Google Chrome was still showing unregistered after logging into the deepin community.
- Optimized: background display in launcher category mode in dark theme.
- Optimized: Suggestions in multi-screen copy mode.
- Removed: ImageMagick additional option in image context menu.
- Fixed: wireless network connection happened repeatedly.
- Fixed: Background color not showing in the three level menu of the Power module after changing the theme.
- Fixed: display issue when calling clipboard or workspaces if dock was kept hidden.
- Fixed: The message did not show the screen name when an external touch screen was connected.
- Fixed: Can't access lock screen after waking up from hibernation.
- Fixed: many zombie processes not responding.
- Optimized: the + sign in the multitasking view interface.
- Optimized: the user experience when pressing the shortcut «Alt + Tab» to switch windows.
- Optimized: the dragging effect of the window.
- Optimized the contents displayed in several languages of the system.
- Optimized its startup performance.
- Fixed: Can't open Control Center sometimes
- Fixed: if the "minimize window effect" was set to "magic lamp", the window would still appear from below when the dock was on the left.
- Fixed: Partial overlap between dock and clipboard or notification center.
- Fixed: Plugins touch area was larger than mouse clickable area.
- Fixed: Icon area that can be clicked was larger than the icon display area.
- Fixed - Dock became opaque after switching to another system theme.
- Fixed: some draggable windows like swap reminder and exit install windows.
- Fixed: If you select a time zone on the map, then switch to the list, and then return to the map, the selection changes again.
- Fixed: Right click on the left title bar, the item was selected.
- Fixed: borders on the window.
- Fixed: UI inconsistency.
- Fixed: there is no scroll bar on the right side of the language list.
- Fixed: The screen is incomplete on a 1080P laptop, so the system cannot be installed.
- Fixed: If you enter a date that did not fit the date rule, it is not automatically restored to the previous value.
- Fixed: The keyboard layout was in English after installation, but Chinese was selected during system installation.
- Fixed: location in time zone list was unchecked.
- Fixed: keyboard layout did not follow selected language.
- Fixed: Words on timezone page followed language changes.
- Fixed: Unable to view all content by dragging the right scroll bar on the "Ready to install" screen.
- Fixed: a black screen appeared when clicking the "X" button in the upper right corner after exiting the installation.
- Fixed: the network card icon did not appear on the network settings page.
- Fixed: abnormal display of the "Exit installation" button.
- Fixed: slow disk loading issue when creating partitions manually.
- Fixed: Error message pop-up when clicking "X" button on install success page.
- Fixed: Wrong English text.
- Fixed: Cannot create new partition if location was booted and mount point was mounted automatically when creating partitions manually.
- Fixed: The buttons on the page were grayed out after a reminder of the unallocated swap partition appeared.
- Fixed: UI flaws for Chinese and English buttons on the language selection page.
Launcher (application menu)
- Fixed: Could not immediately search for newly installed apps.
- Fixed: UI issues.
- Fixed: the scroll bar trigger issue.
- Fixed: Sometimes Mail cannot be opened.
- Fixed: Still showing monospaced fonts after switching to Chinese fonts page.
- Fixed: sometimes causing Google font error during system update.
- Fixed: the abnormal display in the health check interface.
- Fixed: incomplete display of partition names with no length limit.
- Fixed: Could not unmount partitions.
- In the multitasking preview, the window thumbnails are black.
- In Control Center -> Personalization -> General, the "small, medium, large" at the bottom are invisible and cannot be scrolled.
- When you log out or reboot, the corners of the dock and windows change from right angles to rounded corners.
- The dock's wireless network is dimmed and does not show signal strength.
- After submitting wine apps to the dock, their icons are not correct.
- When the password box for Wi-Fi connection appears, the icon is not correct.
Note: Some problems have been fixed, but they have not been integrated, which are planned for the Deepin version 20 1004.