2019-1-30 SYSTEM UPDATES
In this edition of the system (15.9.1) arrive the first modifications and corrections of 15.9 in addition to the security patch for the recently known, APT vulnerability
- 15.9.1 with bub corrections to hibernate and when displayed on multiple screens.
- apt was updated to the 1.8.0 ~ beta1 + deepin version, to correct the security error
- Fixed the bug that by pressing the Super + D shortcut to show the desktop and then set the wallpaper, the desktop icons were not hidden and the wallpaper could not be previewed;
- Separate switches for sound effects were added;
- Added support for SSTP VPN and its VPN proxy;
- Fixed the error that TLS was not available when creating OpenVPN;
- Fixed the bug that the access point security mode could not be set in WEP;
- Corrected the error that the time at the bottom of the notification list was cut off;
- The option "Hibernate" was added by right clicking on the shutdown button;
- The loading icon in the system tray was improved;
- Corrected the error that the automatic start applications did not use the SNI protocol to register the tray;
- Corrected the error that the size of the information control on the tools of the shutdown button was not modified with the font size of the system;
- Fixed the error that there was a blank space in the dock in some cases when dragging and dropping the icons to dock on the touch screen.
- Fixed the search box in mini mode;
- The error was corrected that in the full screen mode, the icons were shown in the middle and then they jumped when the launcher was opened.
- Deepin File Manager 4.7.5-1 Added advanced search function;
- 220.127.116.11-1 Deepin Store The abnormal interface was corrected after deleting the applications in the donation list.
- Deepin Movie 3.2.19-1 Fixed the error that mini mode was not displayed when clicking on it in the context menu in maximum mode.
- Deepin Terminal 3.2.1 Added the shortcuts (Ctrl + Alt + arrow keys) to adjust the size of the part after dividing the window.
- Deepin 4.1.7-1 screenshot The function was added, press Shift and then click on the Save button to save the screenshot.
- Deepin Package Manager 1.3.0-1; Deepin Music 3.1.14-1; Deepin Graphics Driver Manager 1.1.4-1; Deepin Repair 1.0.11-1 The translations were updated.
- HTYWeather 5.3.2 The error was corrected by which it was not shown in the dock add-ons; the API was changed to https://openweathermap.org to support the weather forecast around the world and support for icon themes was added.
More information on:
Excellent update But I have a problem: the HTYWeather plugin does not appear for me. Does my system have a problem?
Hello @evandrodomingues, welcome to the community, are you sure you have the HTYWeather plugin activated on the dock? to be sure click with the right side of the mouse in any area of the dock and select "plugins" from there make sure that HTYWeather is activated.
Eli @ https://www.iconnetworks.net
M51AD-US001S Desktop System Designed by Asus®
Intel® Core ™ i7-4770 Processor at 3.4 GHz
Samsung UD590 Series, 28 '4K LED Monitor
EVGA GeForce GTX 960, 2GB GDDR5 GPU
8-Channel (7.1) HD Audio by Realtek
Samsung 850Pro 512GB SSD
16GB DDR3 SDRAM
Deepin 15.8 [x64]