[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS ]
REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION
IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES VIEWING THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER'S CACHE
Deepin V20 Beta Ahora Disponible
Hello everyone, I checked by installing the system directly on my pc, where it was evident that this new version of Deepin is optimized in detail ... both in animations and functionality issues, although I also notice certain flaws which are corrected in the mature of the distro in its latest version.
List of flaws:
* Try to innovate in the animation of the system startup / shutdown.
* In the control center, a section would be missing to be able to modify notifications, with the ease of carrying out programmed activations of the do not disturb mode or adding widgets and others.
* The system sound pack is the same as its previous versions
* update of deepin style icons for most applications
* The deepin launcher presents different view modes to the preview launcher that was presented at the time
* Lack of the famous Deepin defender
* repeated or poorly performed translations
* Dark mode compatibility with certain applications is not properly integrated, for example WPS changes the font, leaving it white but not its skin ... leaving it white on white without being able to use it comfortably.
* Access to the "AI attend", although I don't know if it will only be for "UOS RC"
* Own browser of the distro
I hope that these announced functions as well as applications can be viewed in the official version, I also thank this community as it keeps us informed of any news.
I'm going to wait for the official version to test it and see if I stick with Deepin 15.11 or V20.
Thank you very much for the quick links and keeping us up to date with deepin.
It works very smoothly and well, I'm testing Home Asistant, with Hass.io and it works like a cinema.
The only thing I need to activate the automatic access point, so that all devices connect when restarting the computer and I can't get the point to start next to the computer. I have to do it manually ACTIVATE.
Do you know how to start a configured access point when starting the equipment?
Well, I keep messing around, the truth is that now it is much better, after installing the nvdia drivers, since before I could not log out and it took a long time to start, it was all due to this, but I have found a "bug" that would like to share as a curiosity, I guess they fixed it in the final version (I hope).
When I put the equipment to work on battery, the result is a low level of use of the cpu, totally at rest, but if I put the pointer over the battery icon to display the percentage and the estimated time of the duration, the consumption of cpu shoots up way above what would seem normal to me ...
It is the dde-dock command that fires, and it even puts the fans to work, not good for the battery. I have done tests and it happens to me by placing the pointer over any icon in the bottom bar, without clicking or anything, even if it is only a shortcut, from chrome, the store, etc.
What is your opinion?