[Resolved] [Info] Recommendations to create and share your theme or design

Deepin En Español
Answers: 78
(@ Deepin-en-Spanish)
Reliable member

If you are new (a) in Deepin, we have created guidelines for consultation or contributions in Deepin. You should read before posting in this group.

First please Read Forum Rules They are simple, you take less than 2 minutes read (literally)

ON TITLE

• It was concise.
  • If the application is a preliminary version, indicated as [EN TEST]. To avoid bad blood.
  • Avoid using clichés like "I need help", "urgent", "answer my question," among others.
  • Avoids questions about personal tastes like "What is the best application?" or "What should I install?"

EXAMPLE OF TITLE

• For contributions:

[Contribution] Tide 3 (Icons)

• For consultations:

Komorobi: Failed to load the app

Suite Icon: are not displayed correctly in Deepin 12.3

ON THE CONTENT

• For contributions:
    • Describe the software.
    • Indicate how the program is achieved (from the store or Web). Nothing pirate links, please.
  • For consultations:
    • Describe the software.
    • Point out steps in case it is a system failure. It is useful to have someone check the problem.
    • Indicate the version of Deepin (do not answer inquiries from other Linux distributions).
    • Use the attachment to record (log). We recommend that you specify if it matches the steps.
  • Use the labels correctly.
    • Correct: Deepin, Theme, Icons ...
    • Acceptable: Application name.
    • Report: Find, great, and so on.
1 Reply
Deepin En Español
Answers: 78
(@ Deepin-en-Spanish)
Reliable member

WHERE PUBLISH

To publish, select the "Add item" in the category Customize button. Regulation is in this link.

Share:

please Log In or SignUp