Modify size of ...

Notificaciones
remove all

[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS ]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES VIEWING THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER'S CACHE

Personalization [Resolved] Modificar porte del dock - Deepin 20

Pedro Sepúlveda
Answers: 2
Registered
(@pedrosepulveda)
New (a) Member

Hello everyone

By any chance have you managed or know how to place the smallest deepin taskbar? (Efficient mode)

I have version 20 beta. I installed dconf to modify the dock parameters but I was not lucky, although I make changes to the configuration when saving, they have no effect.

From already thank you very much.

Answer
8 Respuestas
4 Replies
Car
 Car
(@Car)

Honorable member
Answers: 730

@pedrosepulveda Simply by placing the cursor on the top line of the dock, at which point, the double arrow will be enabled to drag up or down

Answer
Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member
Answers: 1746

@car exactly it is super easy to change the dimensions of the dock in Deepin, it is not necessary to resort to any external method for that. @pedrosepulveda Let us know if you have any other questions about it.

Answer
Pedro Sepúlveda
Registered
(@pedrosepulveda)

New (a) Member
Answers: 2

@car Thank you very much for your answer, if I realized this option ... But I would like to make it even smaller, but apparently you can't.

The resolution of my screen is 1366x768 so I find that it still looks somewhat large. (sorry is something more visual than essential hahaha)

Answer
Isaías Gätjens M
Admin
(@Igatjens)

Prominent Member
Respuestas: 794

@pedrosepulveda @ juanperez3

You can use auto hide, right click, status, auto hide option.

Answer
Juan Perez
Answers 8
Registered
(@ juanperez3)

I join the consultation. My big screen died and I have a small screen so every millimeter counts.

Answer
Victor Oubiña
Respuestas: 32
Registered
(@victoroubina)
Eminent member

yo también me sumo. Con pantallas grandes fenomenal, pero con pantallas pequeñas debería tener la opción de poder ajustar el tamaño. por lo demás todo perfect.

Answer
2 Replies
Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member
Answers: 1746

@victoroubina Y @ juanperez3 ¿creo que no leyeron bien todos los comentarios arriba? Usted puede redimensionar la altura del dock tanto en el modo eficiente como en el elegante por medio de poner el cursor en el borde superior del dock y arrastrar hacia arriba o hacia abajo.

Inclusive este hilo está marcado como resuelto.

Screenshot from 2021 03 20 16 01 37 (1)

Greetings.

Answer
Victor Oubiña
Registered
(@victoroubina)

Eminent member
Respuestas: 32

@eli

Si si, eso lo sabemos, pero para pantallas pequeñas sigue quedando grueso.

Nos referimos a poder modificar sus opciones, poder ajustar a un tamaño especifico, seria bueno que tuviera unas opciones de ajuste, algo parecido a esto, no esto, pero algo parecido para poder ajustar a gusto:

Answer