Notificaciones
remove all

[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS ]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES VIEWING THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER'S CACHE

Personalization Modify any system icon easily

Página 1 / 2

Eli
Respuestas: 1746
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)
Admired Member

We all like to have a beautiful desktop with a wallpaper to our liking and icons that make the environment in which we work every day even more personalized. keep reading and you will learn how to do it easily.

Answer
12 Respuestas
Otoniel Guzmán
Answers: 4
Registered
(@Otonielguzman)
New (a) Member

Thank you very much, Excellent contribution.

Answer
3 Replies
Otoniel Guzmán
Registered
(@Otonielguzman)

New (a) Member

No matter how much I look in the deepines repository, I did not find the apps, to do the sudo apt-get install

Answer
Otoniel Guzmán
Registered
(@Otonielguzman)

New (a) Member

sudo apt-get install alacarte works!

Answer
Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member
Respuestas: 1746

Hola @otonielguzman even if you don't see them in the list, you should be able to install them using the command sudo apt install alacarte or sudo apt install menulibre both are available, forgive the inconvenience of the listing.

Answer
orfeo
Answers: 62
Registered
(@Orpheus)
Reliable member

Interesting! I downloaded alacarte, but could not find it among the applications until I saw that it appears as "main menu".

I understand that to change an icon I have to have a folder of icons from which to choose the substitute. Where can I find an icon pack? Can you give me any suggestions?

Thank you.

Answer
Deepin En Español
Respuestas: 88
(@ Deepin-en-Spanish)
Reliable member

Hello@Orpheus, basically you can use any graphic .png or .svg that you find in Google or elsewhere as an icon, you can also see a small list of icon packs in the following article: https: //deepinenespañol.org/embellece-deepin-con-estos-bonitos-paquetes-de-iconos/ there you can see information where to find even more icon packs.

Answer
1 Answer
orfeo
Registered
(@Orpheus)

Reliable member
Answers: 62

Thank you @ Deepin-en-Spanish... I see that there are many search options.

Greetings.

Answer
Márcio Elisio Guimarães Cândido
Answers: 1
(@marcioelisioguimaraescandido)
New (a) Member

Thanks friend .

Answer
Página 1 / 2