[ BIENVENIDO - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS ]
RECUERDA, EL FORO NO ES SOLO PARA HACER PREGUNTAS, TAMBIÉN PARA AYUDAR A OTROS SI CONOCES LA SOLUCIÓN
SI EXPERIMENTAS PROBLEMAS DE VISUALIZACIÓN EN EL FORO POR FAVOR LIMPIA EL CACHÉ DE TU NAVEGADOR
Comparte tu fanart para Deepin
Deepin it wants to be more than an operating system. With the help of the community, we can create artistically enhanced versions in creative ways. In addition to making it customizable and complete thanks to its elegant graphical interface.
If you have a fascination with this operating system or software, you can participate in the creation of works by fans. Each post inspires users, regardless of their level, to discover the real potential: A different ecosystem offers the best for all home and work needs. Together with this initiative, we socialize and connect the Linux world.
Thank you for offering your affection to Deepin.
Kinds of work
- Wallpapers (for screenshots, visit the another subject)
- Avatars for users
- Concept art (for example to the Raccon mascot)
Rules to share fanart
- Respect copyright. Although a concept or idea is not eligible to register, the tangible is.
- Unless the author gives them freely, the contents cannot be used for profit.
- It is allowed to attribute the author. The copyright will correspond to the content creator.
- For the community brand and logo, you should follow these guidelines.
- Publications are subject to the Terms of Service of Deepin in Spanish.
- Avoid NSFW content or content that is loaded with violent, grotesque or pornographic content.
- If you are interested in knowing the meaning of Deepin, you have a publication about.
How to share fanart
You can share by sending a reply message. When writing, use the "Attach file" option and send the image. For heavy images use Imgur, Google Photos or other medium.
If you are a professional designer, you have a color palette with their respective analogues. This can serve you your artistic impressions.
Hello, I am sending you some photos of the Argentine Patagonia,
if you think I can improve them for wallpapers.
other larger ones exceed the limit of 2 M ...,