WiFi 6 in the system ...

Notificaciones
remove all
[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES OF DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES IN THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER

Networking [Resolved] WiFi 6 en el sistema de Deepin

Juaquin Luna
Respuestas: 8
Registered
(@ juaquin-luna)

Very good, these days I have been watching many videos on YouTube about this system and I liked it a lot, I plan to install it, but I have a question.

I have a router which is wifi 6 and I have doubts if it is compatible, do you know if I will have problems with it when installing deepin?

thank you.

Answer
3 Respuestas
3 Replies
Эли
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member
Answers: 1583

@ juaquin-moon Hello and welcome,

I don't see any reason why I should have problems, even though I don't have a router with Wi-Fi 6 I rely on the fact that in the past I have changed to new standards and never had a problem related to it. Also those devices are always backwards-compatible with other devices which are not capable of using the new protocol.

At most, your devices (such as your PC with Deepin) would be using Wi-Fi 5, 4, 3 etc and would ignore the Wi-Fi 6 protocol if they were not able to work correctly on them.

Greetings.

Answer
Juaquin Luna
Registered
(@ juaquin-luna)

Respuestas: 8

@eli Thanks for your help, well I finished installing deepin and indeed, as you say, everything seems to be working perfectly. At this moment I am exploring all the benefits of this system, visually it is quite an achievement.

Answer
Эли
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member
Answers: 1583

@ juaquin-moon pues que bien, me alegro mucho de que todo le funciona bien, eso es lo que yo esperaba ? y si, Deepin es el GNU/Linux más hermoso por seguro.

Answer