What to do after ...

Notifications
remove all
[ BIENVENIDO - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS ]

RECUERDA, EL FORO NO ES SOLO PARA HACER PREGUNTAS, TAMBIÉN PARA AYUDAR A OTROS SI CONOCES LA SOLUCIÓN

IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES IN THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER

Artículos ¿Qué hacer después de instalar Deepin 20? - Guía Básica

Página 1 / 5

Isaías Gätjens M
Respuestas: 793
Admin
Iniciante del hilo
(@Igatjens)
Prominent Member

A basic guide of what to do after installing Deepin 20 and solving some problems before starting to use it.

Answer
44 Answers
Alex Andrade
Respuestas: 29
Registered
(@ Alex-andrade-30)
Eminent member

I don't know which of the steps helped me, but dragging windows feels more fluid and in general feels better, thanks for the tutorial.

Answer
Jare GM
Respuestas: 78
Registered
(@Jaregm)
Reliable member

Thank you very much, Isaiah; with these steps you get a greater reliability in the new version. Step by step, the system is consolidating.

Answer
Эли
Respuestas: 1589
Admin
(@Eli)
Admired Member

Excellent collaboration @igatjens extremely useful for everyone.

Answer
Ezequiel Choque
Answers: 5
Registered
(@ezequielchoque)

Thank you very much for this article, it helped me because I was lost, I do not have much knowledge, the truth is I am very new to linux and testing deepin on my notebook because I did not take the 8723d wifi driver and I managed to find a post in your community and I fell in love. I have a question I hope I am not obvious. The screen of my laptop is something bright for my eyes and I do not know if there are drivers to lower the brightness I try to find something that does it but I can not find a way, although it does not hurt me as if it were that I am installing for the first time a I use operating system for many hours and if it causes me a little damage. Is there a solution to that? hp250 g6.
A detail that I do not know if it is normal. When I connected another screen to my laptop I managed to lower the brightness to the maximum (practically dark. The monitor) but the screen of my laptop did not go down to that point (using it in extended).
Thank you very much for this community and I hope someone can answer me even if it is by giving me information to look for. Thank you!

Answer
5 Replies
Isaías Gätjens M
Admin
(@Igatjens)

Prominent Member

@ezequielchoque

Hi, normally with the up and down keys the brightness should work, but you can also try from Control Center → Display → Brightness, but it only works fine if you have the "Night mode" disabled.

Captura de pantalla área de selección 20200913160649

If your computer has an Nvidia video card, you should try installing the Nvidia drivers as shown in the link in this guide, to see what happens.

Answer
Ezequiel Choque
Registered
(@ezequielchoque)

If I try but I don't know if I became sensitive that when I go to windows I can lower the brightness much more than I have it in deepin. Is there a way to lower it even more than 10%?

Answer
Isaías Gätjens M
Admin
(@Igatjens)

Prominent Member

@ezequielchoque

I do not know how.

Answer
Ezequiel Choque
Registered
(@ezequielchoque)

For me from the future I managed to find a solution, I do not know if it is correct or adequate due to my inexperience in Linux but solve the brightness following these steps:
NOTE: the credits are here !:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/104162/decrease-backlight-below-minimum

Answer
Ezequiel Choque
Registered
(@ezequielchoque)

Photo here

Answer
Página 1 / 5