V20 will be installed clean?

Humberto Hernandez
Answers: 3
Registered
(@ Humberto1980)
New (a) Member

When you exit the 20 version will be installed from scratch as with version 15? I would not want to have to do the same again. Someone knows something about it?

4Answers
Luis Vicente Castillo Corbella
Respuestas: 39
(@ Luis-Vicente-castle-corbella)
Eminent member

All indications are that the changes will be strong, but if the base (the debian version that is based) all change remains will be in the Deepin environment basically, should have options to do so without deleting it installed, but in such cases is always best to start with a clean installation, so we have to go about doing backups of data, which is basically what matters, if they improve hardware support should have no problems unless you have required any special driver, but if they improve that maybe now is installed by default; We can only hope, and takes very little, and some of our geniuses will bring some proper guidance to do so with relative ease.

1 Reply
Humberto Hernandez
Registered
(@ Humberto1980)

New (a) Member
Answers: 3

@ Luis-Vicente-castle-corbella

Thanks for the explanation, I would not do a clean install again, just a month ago started with Deepin. then I'll have to wait and see what happens.

RhymeDanger
Respuestas: 34
Registered
(@Rhymedanger)
Eminent member

I think not because the base will remain the same or based on Debian 10 which is an evolution of debian 9 which is based Deepin in version 15.11, but will have to wait and see.

sarch
Answers: 24
Registered
(@Sarch)
Eminent member

because I do not have much to Deepin, only I did manual partition to reinstall if necessary without losing info, plus it's always a good idea for any accident, when he comes the 20's be installing from 0, so I save some headaches and I like to try to install any program besides everything I need is in the repos except 2 or 3 programitas but the deb are ready to be installed, it takes me as much 30 minutes to put everything to my taste

Share:

please Log In or Record