Problem starting ...

Notificaciones
remove all

[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS ]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES VIEWING THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER'S CACHE

[Resolved] Problema al iniciar instalacion Deepin 20-1002

Fran Goñe
Answers: 9
Registered
(@frangone)

Hello, I have deepin 20, but it came from the Beta. Burn the ISO of the Deepin 20 v1002 with deepin boot maker without problems. When I start the installation in Grub, the following appears: "Begin: Running /scripts/init-premount ..." and it is frozen there, does anyone know how to solve it? I want to do a clean installation of Deepin. Thank you

Answer
2 Respuestas
2 Replies
Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member
Answers: 1746

@frangone Hi, those errors are hard to diagnose, but sometimes things can be done to go around the problem.

If I were you, I would try several things, including:

1- Reformat the disk again using a different method than the previous one.

2- I would check my BIOS / UEFI etc making sure of correct and / or different settings.

3- I would try to recreate the installation media using another method or just recreate it to ensure that it did not have an error.

4- I would install from scratch using an older version of .ISO and then update to the most recent version.

Hope some of those help you,

Greetings.

Answer
Dziban
(@Dzziban)

Reliable member
Respuestas: 58

@frangone Most likely, the iso was incorrectly installed or is corrupt because some package was lost during the download, try downloading the iso again, preferably from a google drive mirror, install on the usb with deepin boot maker and try again.

Answer