Problem when making ...

Notificaciones
remove all

[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES OF DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE DISPLAY PROBLEMS IN THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER

Installation [Resolved] Problem performing -sudo dpkg --configure -a Configuring pepperflashplugin-nonfree (1.8.4)

menugin1
Answers 12
Registered
(@ Menugin1)

Hello I had to shut down the pc, and when I rebooted and wanted to install I had to do - sudo dpkg --configure -a Configuring pepperflashplugin-nonfree (1.8.4) .. and there is to majico neither pa lante nor pa after, the see, the truth, I am, like the pc in white, would appreciate, to some crack, of which abound in this forum

some clue. Thanks in advance

Answer
3 Respuestas
menugin1
Answers 12
Registered
(@ Menugin1)

Fixed, at least for me, I don't know if it's the right way but there it is - sudo dpkg --remove --force-remove-reinstreq pepperflashplugin-nonfree

Answer
1 Answer
Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member
Answers: 1746

@ menugin1 Thank you for providing the solution for future forum members who will find it looking for how to fix the same problem.

Answer
jesus sanchez
Answers: 1
Registered
(@ jesus-sanchez)
New (a) Member

Thank you very much, I had been with the same problem for several hours, thanks to you I have solved it

Answer