How do I install Deepi ...

Notificaciones
remove all

[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES VIEWING THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER'S CACHE

Installation [Resolved] How do I install Deepin on my PC?

Jorge de la casa
Answers: 1
Registered
(@jorgedelacasa)
New (a) Member

Hello everyone, first of all I introduce myself. I am very new (novisimo) in Linux, but I think it is the future.

But I can't install it. I have w7 in c :. I could try it in virtual mode.

Answer
5 Respuestas
5 Replies
Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member
Answers: 1746

@jorgedelacasa Hello and welcome,

I advise you to read this publication on our website:

https: //deepinenespañol.org/guia-de-instalacion-de-deepin-os/

Greetings.

Answer
profiler 2.0
Registered
(@ profiler-2-0)

Dear member
Answers: 122

deepinVboxW7

@jorgedelacasa In addition to installing it on my pc, I also have it installed in a virtual machine with w7 (20.2), it goes very well in virtualbox (free) or paid vmware but with a free 30-day trial ... greetings.

Answer
Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member

@ profiler-2-0 Hello,

In case you didn't know, I wanted to let you know that it exists "VMWare Player"which is totally free for both Linux and Windows, in fact it is my favorite VM manager.

Greetings.

Answer
profiler 2.0
Registered
(@ profiler-2-0)

Dear member
Answers: 122

@eli I did not know friend thanks for warning !!, in deepin I have the problem that it does not install the vmware tools and it only gives me vga resolution ...

he estudiado esta guia  https://xn--deepinenespaol-1nb.org/solucionar-problema-de-modulo-en-vmware/ but it seems to me that it is not what I am looking for.

Answer
Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member

@ profiler-2-0 ahhh sorry friend, with VMWare sometimes I have noticed that the first time you enter the VM sometimes you cannot install VMWare tools, but if you try later then it will leave you. Did you try that?

Greetings.

Answer