[Resolved] [Info] If you want to publish games read this part
I have created guidelines for publishing games more enjoyable. You should read before posting games.
First please Read Forum Rules They are simple, you take less than 2 minutes read (literally)
- Must contain a label indicating the genre of the game, for example [FPS] Which refers to "First-person shooter."
- Also must describe the platform used:
- If Steam is operating within, he would [Steam]. For GOG is [GOG]. If this is a game that is installed from your website or does not run under any platform, we could put [Independent].
- Also, if it works with Wine must be specified if you use Crossover, PlayOnLinux, Lutris, Proton (Steam Play) or pure Wine, for that matter we could put [Crossover], [POL], [Lutris], [Proton], [Wine] respectively.
- The same applies to the previous emulators (no consoles), you have to place the title of these such as [EPSXE].
ON THE CONTENT
- Describe the game presents.
- If possible, make use of images or video.
- Indicate the system requirements (If any).
- If it be complicated installation, please show how.
- Do not reveal much of the plot. Where possible, use [Spoiler Alert] both the title and the message to alert the viewer.
To publish, select the "Add item" button in the Games category. Regulation is in this link.
For those involved in the games they will be able to include them in the category Games the wiki. Thank you for your contribution. 🙂
EXAMPLE OF TITLE
- Following the initial example (in the first message), our title will begin with [FPS].
- It is on the Steam platform. Therefore it would be: [FPS] [Steam]
- As the game is native, playable in Deepin, we maintain as [FPS] [Steam]
- We end up with the name of the game. Then the result is:
[FPS] [Steam] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
If we have a problem with this video game, we maintain with brackets and add the description.
[FPS] [Steam] Problems Starting Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Online platform: Steam
- DRM free platform: GOG, Deepin Store
- Managers offline: lutris (Epic Games Store supports and others)
- Managers for Windows games: playonlinux, Crossovers (Surcharge)
- More in corresponding wiki