Voice Assistant - ...

VOICE ASSISTANT - Deepin COULD MAKE HISTORY

Page 1/3

Eli
Answers: 554
 Eli
(@Eli)
Honorable member

The torrent of information through different media, concerning Deepin 20 continues to appear to us not surprising, little by little we have been coming in an endless number of details about the upcoming version of the operating system produced and released by the company China Deepin Wuhan Technology Co. Ltd.

Surprises have been few and expectation among users of the dear devotees SW It grows by the day. We are all eager to read about what is coming. Recently we review some of the features of the version 20 which is expected to be released as Beta mid or late December and possible release to the general public for early January. Although it should be noted that still nothing is sure about the official start of the next edition of the system.

This time however, a part of the exciting changes which graphical interface we have read and seenThe news coming could very well make history. As we saw in a video leaked in the Official group of Deepin in Telegram in which you can see a user ordering commands such as changing the wallpaper to a Voice Assistant while the wizard looks even understand follow-up questions, to look like the company is preparing to attach a voice assistant as an integral part of the next release of its operating system.

Continue reading The rest of this article ....

18Answers
XOdein
Answers: 19
Registered
(@Xodein)

Very well, although graphically the assistant seems a bit poor and rudimentary, is not whether it will be for the quality of the video.

1 Reply
Orlando Rey
Registered
(@Orlando_rey)

New (a) Member
Answers: 1

@xodein

If you but look this is alpha state, they have not even released as beta, just beginning to use this OS and I'm impressed, I use the 20 already!

DoWar
Answers: 2
Registered
(@ Dowar-2)
New (a) Member

I like everything you see is to come but the most interesting is the wizard as it is a feature that has no other distribution, this really anxious for the arrival of this new version

Céssar
Respuestas: 62
(@ Ppjc72)
Reliable member

With Linux distribution Deepin certainly has a tendency to reach everyone. Now they no longer have reasons why not to use GNU / Linux as the usability of the OS is very good and this feature will have gained a lot of ground. We are waiting for the new version.

Antonio Arapovic
Answers: 14
Registered
(@Antonioarapovic)

I like according to information the voice assistant Cortana is superior to Windows and Mac OS Siri really make history Deepin still excelling not change thanks

Page 1/3
Share:

please Log In or Record