Deepin 15.10 BASE S ...

Deepin 15.10 STABLE BASE

Page 1/3

Car
Answers: 470
 Car
(@Car)
Member of high reputation

The first thing we would like to clarify, is that version comes with its respective installation ISO image; through it becomes a reality, which I discussed a while ago; 15.10 Deepin base migrates to the branch Stable Debian itself which will be supported from the new LION default repositories established in ISO.

It was also announced that the installations with 15.9 or earlier, ceased to receive support and updates, in July this year. which means that the current repository "Panda" based on the SID branch should, be discontinued. Although it is still possible upgrade partially from the control center (Only the desktop without new base 15.10 and dae-kwin)

These measures are intended to provide a reasonable time for migrating users. It should be noted that the Deepin recommendation is to download and install the new version although we suggest you wait at least one month, since the implementation of the new window manager is still somewhat immature.

REPOSITORY DEEPINES

Regarding our repository extra software we think you will be even more important role, providing modern versions and packages are not carried in Deepin. Deepines currently supports only the current database SID (DO NOT USE IN STABLE Deepin) But a few months ago, we prepared another, fully compatible with the new Deepin.

During the week we will decide and notify them when I will be put online and whether or not to keep (until July, both versions).

FEATURES

• Database migration to a cutting debian stable.
  • the window manager dae-kwin is replaced with higher performance and efficiency in resource management.
  • New option for automatic grouping of files on the desktop, implemented by virtual folders.
  • automatic sentencing for wallpapers.
  • to enable or disable individual sound effects system switches.
  • The advanced search feature was added and redesigned the address bar in Deepin Files.
  • The rest of the news, are already known and accumulated since Deepin 15.9

Deepin 15.10 PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

DOWNLOADS: direct ; Sourceforge ; Google Drive ; Mega ; Torrent: Coming soon

For more details and information go to deepin.org

20Answers
1 Reply
Aridany Ypunto
Registered
(@Aridanyypunto)

Answers: 7

I'm testing after having reinstalled 20 times the previous versions, while harder me with frequent use almost came to a month ... and unbridgeable blocked account ... see, I have tried various solutions as much paint as much could a black screen after startup. 15.10 now, I have almost a week and has already touched a reset and like nothing before a reset had to cross your fingers and almost all ended in sulogin (8). I have the feeling that is actually stronger. I am among those who open many tabs and previous versions that ended in disaster depending on the content of these tabs ... now and for now, only once was caught while the mouse cursor was moving freely and here follow. I hope this is the final and that I've put deepines2.0 to translate wps, installed fonts etc and continues as if nothing ... just in case I'm going to uninstall will not finish the luck lol. By the way before the ctrl + to + the not come out my screen lock, now and also now in closing out the system monitor so if not very very caught you can close processes from. If this pilladisimo no.

Learchman
Answers: 27
Registered
(@Learchman)
Eminent member

Ok, entonces a descargar la nueva ISO 15.10 y reinstalar de ceros porque con un $ Sudo apt full-upgrade 15.10 only updates the desktop without new dae-kwin basis

Deepin Army
Answers: 1
Registered
(@Ginogalarzacanari)
New (a) Member

A wait another month 'v

Irwin Manuel Boom Gamez
Answers: 6
(@Irwinmanuelboomgamez)

Companions perform an installation of Deepin from 0, I have version 15.10 in the previous installation 15.9.1 install the driver with only one click. but now I have problems with my GTX 960M card in an HP OMEN. Only he stays in Bubble Driver, but I can not have the driver with nvidia controls that are on the desktop. What am I doing wrong.

Hiram Higuera
Answers: 13
Registered
(@Hiramhiguera)

As this is achieved ?:

It was also announced that the installations with 15.9 or earlier, ceased to receive support and updates, in July this year. which means that the current repository "Panda" based on the SID branch should, be discontinued. Although it is still possible upgradepartiallyfrom the control center(Only the desktop without new base 15.10 and dae-kwin).

Rather my serious question must be installed from scratch or is there a way to upgrade without reformatting?

Greetings and thanks.

2 Replies
Car
 Car
(@Car)

Member of high reputation
Answers: 470

I think the article answer your question if you do full-upgrade will still Deepin based on debian sid without dae-kwin and support until July; if you install the iso Deepin you will use debian stable base is the base to Deepin chosen to follow its development. If the question is whether you can change basic updating? The answer is no because APT can not solve such massive Downgrade

Hiram Higuera
Registered
(@Hiramhiguera)

Answers: 13

Thank Car.

Page 1/3
Share:

please Log In or SignUp