Deepin 20 is launched ....

Notificaciones
remove all
[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES VIEWING THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER'S CACHE

News Deepin 20.2 Launches - Find Out All The Details

Página 1 / 8

Car
Answers: 721
 Car
(@Car)
Honorable member

After almost two months since the previous system update, Deepin 20.2 has just been launched. This is a comprehensive update of the Deepin family of applications that optimizes the visual and interactive experience and adds multiple functions to meet the needs of use, in different scenarios.

Answer
84 Respuestas
Alberto Jiménez
Respuestas: 15
Registered
(@ alberto2003)

Phew, there seems to be a lot new in this one. Let's see how he behaves in my teams, I'll report in a few minutes. I will update now.

Answer
Эли
Respuestas: 1643
Admin
(@Eli)
Admired Member

Great news, thanks for keeping us informed just in time @car.

Answer
Mr Staggerlee
Answers: 46
Registered
(@Mrstaggerlee)
Eminent member

Complete system crash after update ....

Answer
6 Replies
Эли
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member

Ouch, that sounds painful. Do you know what happened exactly? Any error messages or clues?

Sorry to hear that.

Answer
Mr Staggerlee
Registered
(@Mrstaggerlee)

Eminent member

@eliIf somehow you succeed to boot the system after update -which could be a miracle- you won't see a dock anyway nor system launcher ...

shame

as usually updating is the worst part of the cake

every time

Answer
Mr Staggerlee
Registered
(@Mrstaggerlee)

Eminent member

@eli Deleting $ HOME / .config / deepin directory helps but you need to make some configurations again ...
anyway very funny things happen with pulseaudio especially when you try to open some folders as admin using the context menu. I don't get what it has common but sound dissapears then or changes volume level and pulseuadio-equalizer crashes

Answer
Эли
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member

Yeah, unfortunately this update has been a really naughty naughty baby lol. I have decided not to update for now, and stay in the safe side. Let's see for how long I can stay like this.

Thankfully Deepin doesn't force updates on users like Windows does 🙂 Hope you can get your stuff fixed.

Greetings!

Answer
f3rlnx
Registered
(@ f3rlnx)

Eminent member
Answers: 21

same for me,

now i can not login into my account ... loop login

PLEASE HELP !!

Answer
Эли
Admin
(@Eli)

Admired Member

Sorry to hear, we are advising people against updating yet. Some serious bugs need to be corrected with the update process. If you didn't have a backup unfortunately you might need to re-install.

Otherwise, If it's an option in your case, then you may want to wait a little to see if some solutions come around.

Sorry to hear about your issue.

Answer
profiler 2.0
Respuestas: 107
Registered
(@ profiler-2-0)
Dear member

Excellent thanks to everyone for the time invested in the updates.

Answer
Página 1 / 8