Notifications
remove all

UPDATES AND 360 SECURITY GUARD FOR DEEPIN 20

Page 12

Isaías Gätjens M
Answers: 449
(@Igatjens)
Member of high reputation

Deepin has announced updates and 360 Security Guard for Deepin 20, this antivirus will be available in the app store

Answer
22Answers
Ramon Milian
Answers: 37
Registered
(@Ramonmilian)
Eminent member

Excellent news, more layers of security is always a good thing, I think they are on the right track.

Answer
Martin Valladares
Answers: 7
Registered
(@ Mvalladares2006)

I have a question, are those updates beta or 15.11? excuse the ignorance. It is rare that they announce updates in a beta that they are constantly developing, right?

Answer
6 Replies
Jare GM
Registered
(@Jaregm)

Eminent member
Answers: 33

This is an update for Deepin version 20 in beta, not for 15.11. Indeed, a first look at the Deepin website ( https://www.deepin.org/en/) does not make it clear.

Answer
Céssar
(@ Ppjc72)

Dear member
Replies: 118

Updates are to Deepin 20 Beta, 15.11 has no updates; we are waiting for the final version.

The updates that the beta version has is precisely to polish it and have a good product.

a greeting.

Answer
Martin Valladares
Registered
(@ Mvalladares2006)

Answers: 7

Thank you @ ppjc72thanks for the explanation.

Answer
Vicente Blanco Amador
Registered
(@ Vicente544blanco)

Answers: 15

I agree that it is rare, that they announce updates to the beta when it is something that is constantly boiling, it makes me think that the "beta" is rather an RC for the public to test while they work in a different branch internally that will be the that we will see at the end.

Answer
Dziban
(@Dzziban)

Eminent member
Answers: 44

what you have just described is just a beta, RC (release candidate) is the stage after the beta, when new features are no longer included and the software is considered ready to be officially released, but remains in the testing period in case there is still a bug hidden there.

Answer
Dziban
(@Dzziban)

Eminent member

It happens that in Opensoruce projects due to their nature, the community is always informed of any changes. even if such software is under development, such is the case with blender, krita. where not only do they announce what they are working on or given any moment but also future plans for the next versions.

Answer
Dziban
(@Dzziban)
Eminent member

Brilliant! very well thought out by devs.

Answer
Эли
Answers: 823
Admin
(@Eli)
Prominent Member

I remember a few years ago when I was in Windows using 360 Security and that it was very efficient and had a nice and organized interface. Thank you @igatjens for the detailed information.

Answer
1 Answer
XOdein
Registered
(@Xodein)

Eminent member
Answers: 43

The important thing is if it catches viruses and not so much if it looks good or bad I think, but of course it is always good that it has a good interface.

Answer
Page 12