Notificaciones
remove all
[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS ]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE DISPLAY PROBLEMS IN THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER

[Resolved] Problema con la salida del audio

Ezequiel Acosta
Answers: 7
Registered
(@ezequielacosta)

I have an msi notebook and in the dock I can't change where the audio comes out. I can only output through headphones, the sound is not coming out of the notebook's speakers, and I reinstalled the system again and it is an update problem because with the newly installed system I have no problems. Any solution?

Answer
9 Respuestas
6 Replies
Car
 Car
(@Car)

Honorable member
Answers: 699

It is a bug in the dock interface and sometimes it also affects the audio configuration in the control center; Yesterday we solved it for a bluetooth headset. While waiting for deepin 20.1 you can install pavucontrol from the terminal and configure the outputs from there sudo apt install pavucontrol

Captura de pantalla pavucontrol 20201210074732
Answer
Ezequiel Acosta
Registered
(@ezequielacosta)

Answers: 7

@car thanks for the reply. Yes to wait for update.

Answer
jadriancz Cuervo
Registered
(@jadrianczcuervo)

New (a) Member
Answers: 3

@car Thank you very much if I can correct the problem with this program, regards

Answer
Juan Diego Cano
Registered
(@juancano)

New (a) Member
Respuestas: 2

@jadrianczcuervoComo lo lograste corregir el problema de audio?

Answer
jadriancz Cuervo
Registered
(@jadrianczcuervo)

New (a) Member

@juancano si solo instalas el programa lo abres y cambias la configuración de salida del audio a tus bluetooth y listo.

Answer
Eduardo Orozco
Registered
(@Eduardoorozco)

Answers: 16

@car unfortunately that application does not solve the problem of the audio in Deepin 20.1 (1010).

I have the same problem since the Deepin 20 version (1002).

At first I thought it was an update problem, but I did a clean install (clean) and the problem persists.

The audio theme was effectively designed in Deepin 15.11, even in the beta version of uos20.

From my humble opinion it was fantastic and should have been kept that way. It allowed to select the output device to taste

both from the control center and from the dock and even the volume of any application was managed

(player, browser, music, etc.) regardless of the device. A marvel.

Currently, every time I turn on my laptop it runs out of sound and the only way to fix it is:

- entering the control center (sound),

- check the device present, in general speakers or internal speakers,

- place headphones in the jack that the notebook has, there it automatically changes the output device,

- raise or lower the volume from the respective bar, still without sound (now in the headphones),

- take out the headphones, now switch back to the internal speakers automatically,

- raise or lower the volume from the respective bar and magically the notebook has sound again.

- then any device has sound until you turn off the laptop.

Greetings to all from Argentina.

Answer
Juan Diego Cano
Respuestas: 2
Registered
(@juancano)
New (a) Member

Hola,  hace dias instale deepin 20.1 y tengo problemas con el audio,solo puedo escucuhar es con los auriculares he intentado de todo y no he podido solucionarlo. Alguien me puede ayudar, por favor?

Answer
2 Replies
Car
 Car
(@Car)

Honorable member
Answers: 699

@juancano Hoy se actualizo deepin y se resolvió el problema de cambio de dispositivo de audio en el dock y centro de control ya no hace falta instalar pavucontrol para conseguirlo

Captura de pantalla área de selección 20210122025706
Captura de pantalla área de selección 20210122025658
Answer
jadriancz Cuervo
Registered
(@jadrianczcuervo)

New (a) Member

@car para los bluetooth si ese problema sigue, solo instalando el programa que  mencionaron puedes cambiarlo pero por esa interface de deepin no se puede.

Answer