[Resolved] Kwin Manager GUI Deepin OS 15.10.1 (need help)

Federico Esteban Eliezer Cabañas
Answers: 6
(@Federicoestebaneliezercabanas)

Hi everybody, i have a doubt. A moment ago I left a window that has the similar effect settings windows which brings KDE Plasma where you can change the OpenGL 2x / 3x or XRender and animations used. By mistake I have made slow animation and put accept.

My question is can open the same window configuration via the terminal or hotkey? I'm using Deepin 15.10.1 is in default kwin manager ventanas.Intenté use the edge of sales if I went out options "More Actions" to access that configuration but could not. I do not get anything.

I am looking forward to your response. Regards! Fede

3Answers
1 Reply
Car
 Car
(@Car)

Member of high reputation
Answers: 413

You can manage the effects and other details of installing kwin systemsettings from light even Deepin terminal does not have its own tool for this; Perhaps in the future dae-kwin dispose of it but with this you can handle yourself for now

Luis Vicente Castillo Corbella
Respuestas: 32
(@ Luis-Vicente-castle-corbella)
Eminent member

Well, you can install systemsettings, it is the control panel KDE but brings modules to control kwin including the effects the size of the decorations (I mean the buttons to close, minimize) until Deepin not complete migration either kwin this is I think the only way, besides looking in / usr / xdg / the kdeglobals file has only one entrance and is set to False True change it to.

1 Reply
Federico Esteban Eliezer Cabañas
(@Federicoestebaneliezercabanas)

Answers: 6

Thank you very much for your answer. But I went to him reliable. I deleted the configuration file kwinrc. And when restarting already settled by default. (I used a live distro because they do not know what happened remained in black had to delete from there). By the way. I wait for them to move entirely to Kwin or make new updates.

Share:

Working

please Log In or SignUp