Notificaciones
remove all

Desconexion de internet al enlazar auriculares bluetooth a notebook  

Máximo Atunga
Answers: 7
Registered
(@maximoatunga)

Good morning everyone, I am having a recurring problem: when I link my bluetooth headphones to my notebook, the internet is interrupted and the pages stop loading. Unpairing the headphones restores the Wi-Fi connection. I wanted to know if there is any way I can fix it.

Of course, thank you very much to everyone

Answer
3 Respuestas
3 Replies
Isaías Gätjens M
(@Igatjens)

Honorable member
Answers: 732

@maximoatunga

Hello, there are known problems of Wi-Fi network cards that have Bluetooth integrated, but the problem is at the Linux level, it is not only in Deepin. The cause of the problem is the drivers, the manufacturers make a Windows driver that works correctly, but they make a poor quality Linux driver. The problem is that the Linux driver, on these Wi-Fi cards with integrated Bluetooth, causes the Bluetooth to interfere with the Wi-Fi signal.

I clarify that the responsibility of creating the driver is the manufacturer. Just like if you invent a new device, it is your responsibility to make it work on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or Linux. Some manufacturers collaborate with the community and provide information for the community to create a driver for free, but in other cases the manufacturers appeal to copyright, do not share information with the community and in a few cases, even threaten lawsuits.

To identify and confirm that your Wi-Fi card is a model with integrated Bluetooth, send a screenshot (Ctrl + Alt + A) of the result of executing the following commands.

-c lshw network

lspci

lsusb

In some cases the problem is that the Wi-Fi signal is weak, generally in this case, the solution is to disable Bluetooth. In others, an improved version of the driver can be found and installed. There is also the possibility that you need to use a USB Bluetooth dongle, that is, making sure that the model is one that does not give problems in Linux.

The hope is that with the new software and hardware ecosystem of Tongxing Software, in a while it will be much easier to get hardware with better compatibility with UOS and therefore with Deepin, at least buying products from China.

Answer
Máximo Atunga
Registered
(@maximoatunga)

@igatjens Thank you very much for the reply. I send you the results of executing the suggested thing in the terminal:

DeepinScreenshot 20201017155518
Answer
Máximo Atunga
Registered
(@maximoatunga)