If I un-install Fire ...

Notificaciones
remove all

[ WELCOME - PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES OF DISCUSSION - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS]

REMEMBER, THE FORUM IS NOT JUST TO ASK QUESTIONS, ALSO TO HELP OTHERS IF YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION

IF YOU EXPERIENCE DISPLAY PROBLEMS IN THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR THE CACHE OF YOUR BROWSER

Browsers If I un-install Firefox ESR the WEB browser is installed

Emmanuel Cobian
Answers: 9
Registered
(@emmanuelcobian)

Hello good afternoon, first of all I want to thank and congratulate the Deepin community in Spanish for all their work and now I want to request their help, since I uninstalled Firefox ESR and replaced it with Firefox Stable, since it did not allow me to enter some pages that I need and it indicated that I had to update. Everything works perfectly, the detail is that a browser called WEB appeared, if I uninstall it, Firefox ESR is installed again, so I cannot put Firefox Stable as the default application

Captura de pantalla área de selección 20210723170719
Captura de pantalla área de selección 20210723171042

And well I just want to have Firefox Stable and be able to set it as the default. I hope to see it explained well

Answer
2 Respuestas
2 Replies
Armando-Lio
Registered
(@ Armando-LIO)

Eminent member
Answers: 30

@emmanuelcobian That problem has been around for a long time, it bothered me a lot when I used Firefox, but these days I use Edge and it works very well.

If you remove ESR it installs Web, if you remove Web then Firefox ESR is installed. Is very annoying. I think there is a dependency In Deepin or in another popular application that requires one of the other two.

Luck.

Answer
Emmanuel Cobian
Registered
(@emmanuelcobian)

Answers: 9

@ armando-lio Thank you very much for the information, I have no problem with Firefox Stable, I just don't like having applications installed that I don't use, that's why I asked for help. I appreciate your help again and for the moment I will leave it at that.

Answer