DEEZER INSTALLED AND DISCHARGE FROM MUSIC WITH DEEZLOADER
If you have a Spotify rival, that's Deezer. An application that provides services that enable streaming music listening.
Deezer: You can use the native client that provides Deepin sudo apt install deezer-desktop-for-linux
In addition to function properly you need to install the appropriate flashsudo aptitude install pepperflashplugin-nonfree browser-plugin-freshplayer-pepperflash
Deezloader:It is a very simple tool (basically a script written in NodeJS) that allows us to download music directly from Deezer at 320kbps, with covers, and meta data included.In our repository Deepines available the latest version of the application, which we have compiled .deb for installation in Deepin. Here we give you some tips to help you in downloading your favorite mp3.
Its interface is easy to use it is possible to search by name or author; The cumbersome of this method is that you do listen to the audio to see if they are really those who are looking for (Original, Mix or karaoke versions) For this reason we would like to enlighten another alternative, direct download through this application from Deezer.
- First you must have a free account Deezerand access it.
- Playlist from the menu then creates a playlist public.
- Now you are able to find your music and add it to the playlist created for download.
- Made your selection and on the Play List you click on the triple point in the menu that appears choose to share then copy the link obtained.
- Finally you open Deezloader and Download from URLhit the link, you press DOWNLOAD you will see a notification that begin downloading and another to complete the entire list.
Congratulations! you completed successfully download your favorite mp3 and you can access them from your Music folder.
It is very good, very good interface, I like, thank you for the review.
Hello hear apology as I install the program from your repository and install update and did a search for the package but can not find or name has
Thanks excellent work
Car Thanks !! :3
hello, mark me that my browser version is not supported, what I can do?