HP DESKJE Printer ...

Notificaciones
remove all
[ BIENVENIDO - PLEASE READ THE FORUM DISCUSSION RULES - CLICK HERE - FIND OR SHARE SOLUTIONS ]

RECUERDA, EL FORO NO ES SOLO PARA HACER PREGUNTAS, TAMBIÉN PARA AYUDAR A OTROS SI CONOCES LA SOLUCIÓN

IF YOU EXPERIENCE VISUALIZATION ISSUES VIEWING THE FORUM PLEASE CLEAR YOUR BROWSER'S CACHE

Peripherals [Resolved] Impresora HP DESKJET 2633 ALL-IN-ONE, diseñada para Windows, conexión por usb.

Juanca
Respuestas: 41
Registered
(@juanca)
Eminent member

Hello, good morning deepineros.

See if you can help me with the printer. I can't quite install the HP DESKJET 2633 printer correctly. I think it's going to be difficult for me to explain what I've done because I've hardly been in a GNU-LINUX environment for a long time.

I have downloaded the app for PLIP from HP and the printer when I launch the writing to print it tells me that everything is correct and that it has been printed correctly "remove the paper", but the truth is that the printer does not physically pull the paper or prints absolutely nothing.

I have entered the terminal with hp-setup, also through CUPS on net ..... I attach screenshots. Attached trouble text …………… the printer's power button stays blinking. Thank you very much in advance.

Answer
2 Respuestas
Juanca
Registered
(@juanca)
Eminent member

The thing is, if I use simplescan, it scans me perfectly. But if I try to print the printer on / off button keeps blinking. It must be from the installation, I have tried so many things, do you have any tutorial on how to install, is that I think that between cups, impesora ... I am playing everything but I do not know anything? thanks.

Answer
Juanca
Registered
(@juanca)
Eminent member

Hello, good night, SOLVED, after several attempts and discouragement was already spreading, I have un-installed several things from the printer configuration ... and through "printers" I have removed what I had, I have started to search and touch inside "printers" and after several attempts it works. What joy!

Answer