Previously we show you Nvidia Fan Control and we did not want to deprive users of AMD cards of a similar solution for this reason, today we will talk about Radeon Profile ; a simple application to read and manipulate the parameters of AMD GPUs.
- Monitoring of GPU parameters (frequencies, voltages, usage, temperature, fan speed)
- DPM profiles and power levels.
- Fan control (HD 7000 +), definition of multiple custom curves or fixed speed.
- Overclocking (amdgpu) (Wattman, Overdrive, PowerPlay, etc.
- Event redirects (that is, change the fan profile when the temperature is above the defined or set the DPM high when the selected binary is executed)
- Define the binaries to run with the set of environment variables (ie, GALLIUM_HUD, MESA, LIBGL, etc.)
The application presents an intuitive interface that gives us all the information of the device and allows us to visualize important parameters such as frequencies and temperatures and interact with them.
If we go to the Fan Control tab we can manipulate the fan speeds and even create profiles that fit our needs.
These are some of the features of this useful and practical application, for its installation and correct execution, we have added the relevant daemons and packages to our repository deepines which you must previously incorporate into the system.
Finally, open a terminal to install the application with the following command.
sudo apt update && sudo apt install radeon-profile
Please note: The application works for cards and systems under the RADEON drivers as well as for the AMDGPU.
Car He is the Administrator and Founder of Deepin In Spanish, Car is also a developer of the team Latin Code, and its icon set Tide Icons is included by default in deepin, as part of the team Car He performs numerous functions among them is Author on the website and is always active helping community members both on our website and the live chat group at Telegram.