Previously we show Nvidia Fan Control and did not want to deprive users of AMD cards a similar solution for that reason, today we meet Radeon Profile ; a simple application to read and manipulate the parameters of AMD GPUs.
- GPU monitoring parameters (frequencies, voltages, use, temperature, fan speed)
- DPM profiles and power levels.
- Fan Control (7000+ HD), definition of multiple custom curves or fixed velocity.
- Overclock (amdgpu) (Wattman, Overdrive, PowerPlay, etc.
- Redirections events (ie, changing the profile of the fan when the temperature is above defined or set up DPM when the selected binary runs)
- Define binaries to run with the whole environment variables (ie, GALLIUM_HUD, MESA, libGL, etc.)
The application presents an intuitive interface that gives us all the device information and allows us to visualize important parameters such as frequency and temperature and interact with them.
If we go to the Fan Control tab we can manipulate fan speeds and even create profiles that fit our needs.
These are some of the features of this useful and practical application for installation and proper execution, we have added the demons and relevant to our repository packages deepines which must previously incorporated into the system.
Finally opens a terminal to install the application with the following command.
update && sudo apt sudo apt install radeon-profile
Note:The application works for cards and systems under RADEON drivers as well as for AMDGPU.
Car is Administrator and Founder Deepin In Spanish, Car It is also developer team Latin CodeAnd his set of icons Marea Icons It is included by default in Deepin, as part of the team Car performs numerous functions including author he is on the website and always active helping community members both our website and the group chat live Telegram.